From Acne To Anti-Aging: 5 Face Masks For Every Skin Concern

The heroes of at-home treatments, the editors share their essential face masks for every skin need.  

Related: Tried & Tested: 5 Local Beauty Products That Deliver International Standards

STRIPPED DOWN

When my skin needs extra care, I use the DR. FRANZ Anti-Aging Microcurrent Dual Face Mask (P2800) available at Belo Beauty. It consists of two masks and a boosting essence to achieve the best healthy and radiant glow. It’s formulated with Oligo Hyaluronic Acid that relieves dry skin, ceramides that locks in the hydration and moisture and lastly, it boasts of 10 different vitamin complexes to ultimately nourish the skin from the inside out. – Peewee Reyes-Isidro, Editor-In-Chief

SLEEP TIGHT

I’ll be honest—I’m not a big fan of sheet masks. However, I am in love with ESTÉE LAUDER Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Powerfoil Mask (P5250) because it contains double the dose of the beloved ANR serum. Bring all that hyaluronic acid over here please! It costs a pretty peso so when I’m done with the mask, I squeeze the excess serum on my neck, chest and hands. Use this if you’ve had a rough week but want to look like you just came from a holiday the next morning. – Trina Epilepsia Boutain, Managing Editor

CHEAT SHEET

A great gateway product into having glass skin is sheet masks. Soaked in all the hydrating and plumping ingredients you need; I specifically love the SIMPLE Water Boost Hydrating Sheet Mask (P89). Unlike other masks that slip around and fall off, this one is inspired by Asian beauty rituals making the face shape fit so well! There’s even plenty of serum left to spread down on the neck and shoulders. – Jeb Fronda, Fashion Editor

DEEP CLEAN

My skin’s very sensitive so whenever I try new products, I always end up breaking out. So far, peel-off masks don’t work on me, they just make my face oily in the next couple days. But when I stumbled upon INNISFREE’s Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (P550) exfoliating couldn’t get any easier. The clay mask has Jeju volcanic clay and quickly removed dead skin cells on my face. It also has a cooling effect as opposed to some masks that I tried. – Lyn Alumno, Fashion Associate

SPOT ON

Every time a few unwelcomed visitors pop up, I always trust OXECURE’s Acne Clear Powder Mud (P89) as a spot treatment to take care of it. A little goes a long way with the 2-in-1 face mask. It’s formulated with 2% Salicylic Acid to calm redness and inflammation overnight while Aloe Vera and Niacinamide helps avoid over drying the skin. Effective and accessible­–I even got my brother hooked on it! – Mia Castro, Beauty and Features Writer

The post From Acne To Anti-Aging: 5 Face Masks For Every Skin Concern appeared first on MEGA.


Post a Comment

0 Comments