Sharon Cuneta On Why She Went From An XXL To Medium Size

It’s no secret that Megastar Sharon Cuneta has been in an inspiring weight loss journey – and with her new photos, the progress is evident!

The actress shared on Instagram that she had gone down four sizes since shedding the pounds, as she is now a Medium. Sharon took to Instagram with a photo with Dr. Aivee Teo of the Aivee Group to flaunt her physique.

Donned in a simple outfit with a white top and black pants, the Megastar’s weight loss is evident, as Dr. Aivee captioned: It’s been a long 5-year journey of weight loss & healthier you at the Aivee Clinic, and it’s so worth it!”

In a separate photo set, Sharon is seen in even more flattering shots showcasing her slimmer figure alongside Dr. Aivee and Aivee Group CEO, Dr. Z Teo.

The actress has long shared her fitness journey during the pandemic, as she’s advocated for a healthier lifestyle for a better peace of mind.

“The older you get, the more prone to diseases you get,” Sharon wrote back in early 2021. “That’s what I’m trying to avoid. I hope I can inspire them to be healthy and not lose hope even if they’re overweight or having issues.”

There’s a right time for everything. I can’t go back 20 years. I’m already 55, that’s no secret. But I’m happy that I get to inspire women that you don’t have to resort to wearing just dusters at my age.”

“If you’re older. It’s a different time now. When I was in my 20s, I told myself, ‘When I become my grandmother, I want to be able to still wear jeans.”

And at a tight 55, the Megastar looks better than ever in jeans!

The post Sharon Cuneta On Why She Went From An XXL To Medium Size appeared first on MEGA.


Post a Comment

0 Comments