It’s Official: Sandara Park Will Be Making Her Debut Solo Reveal

ICYMI, Sandara Park has announced that she will be releasing her first solo debut after departing from YG Entertainment.

The 36-year-old Star Circle Quest alumna and Korean idol took to her official YouTube channel to make the long-awaited announcement.

Photo from MEGA archives | Sandara Park MEGA May 2016 cover

“I have a matter to discuss today. It’s about my hot solo debut (that is) to come,” she said before asking fans for ideas for a possible fandom name.

“I say we have a brainstorming. Leave your comments down here and I’ll pick from it. If I cannot find a proper one, I’ll make one instead,” she joked.

The star has been on the minds of her fans after leaving the Korean talent agency which held the likes of BLACKPINK, BIGBANG, iKON, and more.

On September 1, she announced her involvement with a new agency, Abyss Company.

Meanwhile, Sandara herself has been keeping mum on the project, as it will serve as her first solo musical project since exiting from 2NE1.

The post It’s Official: Sandara Park Will Be Making Her Debut Solo Reveal appeared first on MEGA.


Post a Comment

0 Comments